Our website address is: http://www.visoryrecords.com. managed by JTCOMUNICATION DI TISEO GIOVANNI, to request the cancellation of your data from this website write to: email@example.com
- JTCOMUNICATION DI TISEO GIOVANNI, with registered office in Via Pietro Maroncelli, 100 00047 – Marino – Rome – Italy; all requests and requests relating to the processing of personal data may be addressed to the following address and -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT:
- TISEO GIOVANNI, via Pietro Maroncelli, 100 00047 – Marino – Rome – Italy; all requests and requests relating to the processing of personal data can be addressed to the following e-mail address: info @ visoryrecords .com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser. When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just modified. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
The personal information provided in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways:
- User access to their profile is possible via a password and a unique customer ID chosen by the user. The password is encrypted. It is advisable to use a complex alphanumeric password, which must not be disclosed to anyone.
- The user’s personal information resides on a secure server to which only selected personnel and collaborators have access via password.
- Users’ Personal Information is encrypted when it is transmitted to the server.
- Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) entered in our registration or order forms is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology
What procedures we have in place to prevent data breaches
We use every means in our possession to protect the Personal Information sent to us, both during its transmission and upon receipt, however, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage can be considered 100% secure. Although our company takes into account the confidentiality of personal information collected, processed and stored and the technologies used to protect such data, it cannot guarantee their absolute security.
What automated decision making and / or profiling we do with user data
We do not use any automated or user profiling process
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Fully compliant with the provisions of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR)